The e-Learning Service gives your staff news, features and reports on the latest innovations in ICT for schools.
The service combines jargon-free, user-friendly knowledge on the latest hardware, software and applications for schools with detailed expertise on relevant topics, such as safe-guarding and integrating ICT in to teaching.
Plus, NEW ‘How to’ CPD videos. In partnership with StudyZone.tv, e-Learning Update have created a series of articles and online tutorials to help teachers bring ICT into their pupils’ learning experiences.
Join today to receive your 12 months online access to
- New issues of the e-Learning Update e-journal
- The e-Learning Update Best Practice Library
- The e-Learning Update Education Zone
- The e-Learning Knowledge Banks
- Monthly e-Learning bulletins
- A growing library of video CPD podcasts
- Email notifications to inform you when a new issue is published online
- Full site licence for all your staff (schools and institutes only)
- The TeachingTimes Report delivered direct to your inbox every month