Learning Spaces journal focuses on how schools are attempting to improve their environments for learning.
Using exciting case studies of new and refurbished schools, we look at the most creative attempts to match design with new developments in teaching and learning. Our key mission is to give school staff and pupils – the users – more say over design and development.
There is a strong emphasis on maintenance, refurbishment and managing the Primary Capital programmes, but the magazine also offers critical advice on what designs work best for learning, buying products and materials, as well as legal and technical advice.
Included in your subscription
- Access to new issues with email notifications for you and your key staff
- Access for you and ALL members of your team with a whole-site user licence.
- Access to the Learning Spaces Education Zone – all your guidance in one place.
- Access to the Learning Spaces Best Practice CPD Library – articles from every past edition of the magazine.
- TeachingTimes Report – The very latest news, key feature information and development practice in education to help and guide you, delivered to your inbox each month.
- NEW for 2017: Learning Spaces is now printed 4 times pa.
Format: Print & Online
If payment is made via this website, your Login details will be supplied on the next available working day.
Schools: If you wish to be invoiced, just email your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries, Universities or Trade orders: Please contact our subscriptions team on +44 (0) 121 224 7599 as different rates apply.