The School Leadership Service gives all of your management staff access to a wealth of analytical and good practice articles. The expertise you are able to call upon is written specifically to support leadership staff throughout the school.
There is a focus on leading of learning, curriculum reform, and the ’soft’ skills of leadership such as motivating staff and creating a vibrant school ethos. Its informative and practical articles also look at creating healthy schools, re-designing schools for greater learning impact, law, finance and fundraising.
The whole library provides news, research and analysis of the issues affecting today’s school leaders, as well as ways to implement policies and initiatives that will raise pupil and school performance.
Subscribe today and get a whole site licence including:
- New weekly Leadership Briefings delivered straight to your inbox
- At least 6 new issues of School Leadership Today e-magazine pa
- Full access to the School Leadership Today Best Practice Library
- Detailed Knowledge for both Primary and Secondary leaders
- The School Business, Primary File, and School Leadership and Management Education Zones
- A Manager’s Briefcase full of model policies, proformas and summary documents
- Email notifications for your key staff when new content goes live
- TeachingTimes Report direct to your inbox every month
Make sure your school’s assessment practice is the best it can be. This free download is exclusive to subscribers of the School Leadership Service.
Subscribe today to receive this complete kit, which will help you to discover:
- Whether your current assessment system is the right fit
- What’s working, what’s not and how to improve it
- How to take your next steps forward with confidence
If payment is made via this website, your Login details will be supplied on the next available working day.
Schools: If you wish to be invoiced, just email your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries, Universities or Trade orders: Please contact our subscriptions team on +44 (0) 121 224 7599 as different rates apply.