The Association for Learning Environments (A4LE), has around 4,500 members throughout its regions of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Middle East, UK with Europe.
“Our aim is promote healthy, safe, resilient and sustainable 21st Century learning environments that inspire transformation in education; enhance student and teacher performance; support a culture of community engagement and vitality that will promote local, national and international dialogue around design for excellence in environments for learning”.
Become an A4LE UK-Europe Individual Member and benefit from:
- A personal single-user login to the A4LE knowledge-sharing platform to access data, information, events, and to develop dialogue with members in all A4LE international regions through A4LE UK-Europe membership.
- Free attendance to one of our regional forum meetings to be held in Birmingham, London, Manchester and Plymouth. These are half-day afternoon meetings hosted by members in innovatory learning environments with a guest speaker and refreshments.
- Reduced admission prices to our National one day Conference to be held in London in November 2018.
- Reduced rates for all of A4LE International Conferences and research seminars.
- A printed copy of Imaginative Mind’s Learning Spaces magazine – delivered to your door 3 times per year plus a digital copy delivered to your desktop.
- Access the Library of articles on best practice in Learning Spaces magazine’s online archive, education zones and knowledge banks.
Once your order and payment is made via this website, your A4LE UK-Europe Individual Membership will be processed and we will email you with your access details within 2 working days.