Have you heard the news? Digital Learning has replaced e-Learning Update.
Times have changed and so have we.
Our e-Learning Update was intended to offer updates on the latest hardware, software, learning spaces and educational apps, along with exploring various ICT issues. And it did. But, as with so many things digital, words change and aims evolve. In common parlance, e-learning now mostly refers to distance learning and it seems that the issues surrounding the presence of digital technologies in schools are becoming more complex.
So, we’ve decided to relaunch e-learning update as Digital Learning to better align with our strengths and the needs of our readership.
Within the pages of Digital Learning, you will still find our same commitment and dedication to exploration of current trends in teaching and learning with technology. However, there will be a more critical look at the tools on the market and a deeper focus on creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning with technology.
Join today to receive your 12 months online access to:
- 4 new issues per year of the new Digital Learning e-journal
- The Digital Learning Best Practice Library – also contains past e-Learning Update articles
- The Digital Learning Education Zone
- The Digital Learning Knowledge Banks
- Email notifications to inform you when a new issue is published online
- Full site licence for all your staff (schools and institutes only)
- The TeachingTimes Report delivered direct to your inbox every month
Launch Date: November 2018