We will be sharing our experiences of the day at Katrinedals Skole through video recordings agreed with the
school and those attending. Click HERE to see a short video taken as part of a recent event in London.
All Learning Spaces Live Events are distinctive in that they:
- Are live at the host School/Institute to observe and explore current practice first-hand.
- Are led by the host School/Institute to explain their values, ethos and approach to learning
- Demonstrate the relationship between pedagogy and space and the design of the learning
environments to improve outcomes.
- Provide a practical inquiry approach facilitated by the A4LE UK-Europe and leading
international educators and design professionals.
- Promote informed debate for all those attending.
- Facilitate networking opportunities in partnership with A4LE UK-Europe 2019 Events in
Copenhagen, London and Birmingham.