Make Shakespeare’s plays come alive with these exciting, performance based resources. These books have been designed to fulfil teachers’ requests for student booklets, suitable for all abilities at KS2 and KS3, that can:
- Be annotated as work progresses
- Be kept for revision purposes
- Provide an attractive record of pupils’ study
- Each of the resource books contains key extracts from the text and cast lists, plus summaries of the most important scenes in the play.
There is also a wealth of ideas for:
- Experiencing the play through performance
- Bringing the story to life
- Relating to the characters
- Understanding Shakespeare’s language
- Exploring the message of the play
The photocopiable worksheets contain strategies to extend able pupils and to support learners with special educational needs.
210 x 297mm