Positive Mental Health Series:
Meeting the Mental Health Needs of Children 4-11 Years
- Factors that put children at risk
- Factors that make children more resilient
- Identifying and supporting children with possible mental health needs
- Working in partnership to support identification and meeting needs
- Supporting specific groups of learners
- What next? Issues for consideration post-identification
Jonathan Glazzard is Professor of Teacher Education at Leeds Beckett University. He is the professor attached to the Carnegie Centre of Excellence for Mental Health in Schools. He teaches across a range of QTS and non-QTS programmes and he is an experienced teacher educator.
Caroline Bligh is Head of Education, Childhood and Early Years within the Carnegie School of Education at Leeds Beckett University. Her professional background is as a qualified nurse and primary teacher, and her research and pedagogical specialism focuses on young bilingual learners.