By offering clear guidance on what the Forest School approach can achieve, this book shows you how to incorporate good practice into all outdoor play activities. Issues examined include:
- What is, and what isn’t, a Forest School experience
- How exercise, fresh air and learning outside help counter obesity
- How Forest School can improve behaviour and social skills
- Accommodating different learning styles
- Examples of Forest School in practice
This is an inspirational read for anyone working in early years education, and for all those who care about the future of our young children and the world in which they are growing up.