Using exciting case studies of new and refurbished schools, colleges and universities, Learning Spaces looks at the most creative attempts to match design with new developments in teaching and learning. Now in association with A4LE, the Association for Learning Environments, its key mission is to give staff and students – the users – more say over design and development.
There is a strong emphasis on maintenance and refurbishment, but the magazine also offers critical advice on what designs work best for learning, buying products and materials, as well as legal and technical advice.
Included in this service
- Access to new issues and content with email notifications for you and your key staff
- Access for you and ALL members of your team with a multi-user site licence
- Access to the Learning Spaces Education Zone – all your guidance in one place
- Access to the Learning Spaces best practice Library – articles from every past edition of the magazine
- TeachingTimes Report – The very latest news, key feature information and development practice in education to help and guide you, delivered to your inbox every month
- Learning Spaces new printed issues 3 times pa.
Format: Print & Online