All the evidence suggests that it is the quality of teaching that in the end drives school improvement. Yet for most schools CPD is an ad hoc affair with little grounding in theory or practice.
Professional Development Today e-journal is aimed at improving school practice in CPD, and helping the CPD Coordinator and school leadership team with articles, research and ‘how to’ guides on what works. It has world-class writers on professional development keeping you up-to-date on how to make the most of your most critical resource…teachers!
Recent Professional Development Today articles have included:
- The paradox of policy and the quest for successful leadership
- System leadership and collaboration – a new skillset for leaders?
- How to ensure professional learning and development make a difference
- Using Theories of Action to bring about improvement
- Delivering the goods – professional development that has impact
Join today and receive 12 months online access to
- New online issues
- The Professional Development Today Best Practice Library
- The Professional Development Knowledge Banks
- The Professional Development Today Education Zones
- Online access for all your staff with a whole site multi-user licence
- Email notifications to inform you when a new issue is published online
- The TeachingTimes Report to your inbox every month
Professional Development Today is edited by Graham Handscomb, Honorary Professor, University College London. Professor of Education and Dean of The College of Teachers.